Here’s my latest round of books that I’ve read recently. I just finished Carrie’s Run–if you are a fan of Homeland you HAVE to read this book. This book is a prequel to the show and endorsed by the show’s writers. I do most of my reading while I “watch” my sons’ soccer practices, but I did put a few late nights in with Afterwards and the Homeland book–those two really sucked me in!
1. The Soldier’s Wife by M. Leroy
2. The Swan Thieves by E. Kostova
3. Secret Daughter by S. Gowda (have your Kleenex ready)
4. Sharp Objects by G. Flynn
5. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by M. Semple
6. Afterwards by R. Lupton
7. Homeland: Carrie’s Run by A. Kaplan
See my other book posts here.